We recommend that you observe the following instructions so you can enjoy your leather products for many years to come.
- You should avoid contact with abrasive surfaces, keep your product dry and protect it from direct sources of heat.
- To clean your product, wipe it with a soft and dampened cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- Take immediate action if the leather gets wet. Wipe with a soft cloth and leave to dry naturally in a cool dark place.
- Store leather away from direct sunlight to prevent the colour fading, you may also wish to feed it from time to time with a little clear leather wax.
- Leather is a natural material so you may find the surface shows some minor variations in colour or even the occasional small imperfection. This is part of the natural beauty of leather.